Can I apply for several jobs at once?
Yes, you can apply for several jobs. Please create a separate application, for each position you are apply for, and quote the relevant reference number.
Can I apply individually?
No suitable positions in our job offers available currently? You’re still welcome to apply individually as we would be delighted to meet you regardless of any open offers. Please state your preferred area of employment in the application.
When is it sensible to apply?
Your area of expertise should cover the requirements needed for any job offer that we have available. As a rough guide for you: positional requirements are structured according to priority.
How often can I apply?
You can apply any number of times. Read the requirements for the job carefully and apply only if you are sure that your skills, abilities and experience fit.
Which documents belong in an application to the LANTECH group?
- Please specify the job title, the reference number (“Code”) and name how you learned about an open position.
- Don’t forget to quote your desired salary and possible starting date of employment.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Your CV should be written in a reverse chronological order.
- Please also indicate any soft skills, IT and language skills, as well as additional commitments and capabilities.
- Include any relevant certificates (last school report, education certificate, employer references, from pupils / students / graduates – period of practical training certificates).
Are there any file size constraints for attachments?
Any attachments that you include should not exceed a total of 5MB in size. Please summarize your records and, if possible, merge them into one document.
How can I withdraw an application should I decide to do so?
You can redeem an application at any time. A simple mail stating your application withdrawal, to firstname.lastname@example.org, will suffice.